We are a service-oriented organization that delivers a quality product in a timely and efficient manner. We promote honesty, integrity, and loyalty to our clients and to our firm, professionalism in and out of the work place, and enthusiastic customer service. These are the guiding principles instilled by our founder that have made our company successful for fifty years. We employ team players that embrace our value system and work ethic.
Our company values are the foundation that makes John Mullen & Company employees
Honest Caring People Delivering Excellent Service
• Honesty and Integrity (Kupono) – Treating the insured and claimants ethically, fairly and with compassion. Communicating their rights and expectations about the claims process.
• Customer Service (Po’okela) – Understanding the needs of the client and striving to exceed their expectations.
• Pride and Empowerment (Ha’aheo) – Having confidence in our employees to service our clients.
• Dedication and Commitment (Ho’oko) – Willing to devote time and effort to exceed expectations and improve procedures.
• Excellent Team (Ho’olaulima) – Enthusiastically working together as a cohesive group.
• Shared Leadership (Ho’okele) – Imparting knowledge and experiences to help guide one another.
These values give each employee and team within John Mullen & Company the foundation to accomplish our daily mission of Kina’ole, or doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason, the first time.” We are proud of our status as the largest independent adjusting firm in the State. Our clients get the right results through our commitment to practice, as an integral part of our value system, Kina’ole.